Acreage Home Builders Central Coast
Our Acreage Home Builders on the Central Coast
Do you own a plot of land and are looking for experienced builders to construct you an acreage home on the Central Coast? We offer unique designs, detailed construction, and unparalleled customer experience. Our 25 years of expertise makes us perfect for knock-down and rebuilds, and custom new homes. We put innovation and creativity at the forefront of our designs, alongside a transparent building process. We also work with our clients to build their dream homes.
In 2021, we were a finalist in HIA Hunter Housing Kitchen and Bathroom Awards. In addition, we are an HIA GreenSmart® builder, a Master Builder and a member of the Housing Industry Association (HIA). These awards and certifications prove that our design process is tried and tested, resulting in excellent outcomes.
Your Central Coast Acreage Home Builders
Some of the considerations when building an acreage home include;
- Do you need to extend your Power, add Sewer and WaterTanks.
- Check if your services are close to your building envelope or platform.
- That you have access for trucks and cranes to your building site.
- If you are in a Bushfire Zone, or Environmental Area.
We take every step in the building process seriously, giving each project the attention it deserves. Our team will assist with everything with a simple and transparent approach. Sanctuary New Homes are experienced acreage builders and will find the positive aspects of your land and lifestyle, allowing us to craft a bespoke home for you and your family on the Central Coast. We focus on bringing your vision to life and working closely with you to create a unique home.
Our values as a construction company give us the guidance necessary to provide each client with close customer service. These values include quality, innovation, timeliness and superior service. Read testimonials from our previous clients and get inspired by our beautiful architect-designed standard house plans.
Our Acreage Home Design Process for Central Coast Properties
Our acreage home builders will incorporate everything you want into your new home. Our process is as follows:
- We meet at Studio S to discuss your Wish List and Your New Home.
- We will go to site and assess your site for building, including access, passive solar design, views and privacy.
- We then return to our studio to develop a stunning design that fits your needs.
- With the design approved, we begin to work on a detailed costing of your home. We then present the tender to you for approval before we continue with the process.
- We move to submit the plans to the Local Authority (Council or Certifier) for approval.
- You will be invited to our studio to discuss design and colour choices with your Interior Designer.
- Lastly, construction is completed, and we hand the keys over to you.